Prof. Dr.-Ing. Klaus Helmreich
- Organisation: Department Elektrotechnik-Elektronik-Informationstechnik (EEI)
- Abteilung: Professur für Rechnergestützten Schaltungsentwurf (Prof. Dr. Helmreich)
- Telefonnummer: +49 9131 85-20740
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Adresse: Wetterkreuz 15
91058 ErlangenRaum 03.003
Klaus Helmreich received the Diploma degree in physics focused on test and failure analysis of integrated circuits and Dr. Eng. degree from Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nu ̈rnberg (FAU), Erlangen, Germany, in 1993. He was with industry as a Technology Specialist, where he was involved in mixed-signal test, device interfacing, and signal integrity characterization. Since 2004, he has been a Professor with the Institute of Microwaves and Photonics, FAU. His current research interests include signal integrity, material characterization, and test
- K. Lomakin, T. Pavlenko, M. Sippel, G. Gold, T. Weidner, K. Helmreich, M. Ankenbrand and J. Franke, "3D Printed Helix Antenna", in Proceedings of the European Conference on Antennas and Propagation (EUCAP), London, GB, 2018.
- K. Lomakin, D. Simon, M. Sippel, G. Gold, K. Helmreich, E. Seler, Z. Tong and R. Reuter, "3D Printed Slotted Waveguide Array Antenna for Automotive Radar Applications in W-Band", in Proceedings of the 48th European Microwave Conference (EuMW 2018), 2018.
- K. Lomakin, T. Pavlenko, M. Sippel, G. Gold, K. Helmreich, M. Ankenbrand, N. Urban and A. Franke, "Impact of Surface Roughness on 3D printed SLS Horn Antennas", in Proceedings of the European Conference on Antennas and Propagation (EUCAP), 2018.
- M. Ankenbrand, M. Scheetz, J. Franke, K. Lomakin, M. Sippel, G. Gold and K. Helmreich, "Generation of 3D Functional Structures for High- Frequency Applications by Printing Technologies", in Proceedings of the 2018 13th International Congress Molded Interconnect Devices (MID), 2018.
- K. Lomakin et al., "Evaluation and Characterization of 3D Printed Pyramid Horn Antennas utilizing different Deposition Techniques for Conductive Material", IEEE Transactions on Components, Packaging and Manufacturing Technology, pp. 1-1, 2018.